This website of KUBOTA Environmental Engineering CO., LTD. (“Web site”) is owned, operated, and maintained by KUBOTA Environmental Engineering CO., LTD. (“KSK”) or its agents. Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”); your use of the KSK Web site indicates your acceptance and agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
KSK may change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. You are responsible for checking this page whenever you use the Web site for the most current version of the Terms and Conditions. The Web site contains links to other websites of KSK, its affiliates, and third parties. Note that your use of any of those websites indicates your acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions of the respective websites
When using the Web site you agree not to:
1. Violate any laws, regulations, or ordinances
2. Commit or aid criminal acts
3. Engage in actions that may cause any disadvantage, loss, or damage to KSK or any third party
4. Violate the legal rights, such as property rights or privacy, nor defame the reputation of KSK or any third party
5. Engage in actions that violate the standards of public order and decency
6. Uploading, using, distributing, or providing in any way a software program or data, such as a computer virus, intended to damage
the Web site, servers, computers, or any other property of KSK and any third party.
7. Using another person’s e-mail address with the intention of misleading KSK or any third party.
8. Any other activities that KSK deems inappropriate
KSK does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or availability of the contents of the Web site. KSK shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by accessing or using the Website.
KSK does not guarantee the safety of the Web site or the server. In no event shall KSK be liable for any loss or damage caused by equipment shutdown due to disaster, line problems/failure, or maintenance; computer viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or data; or data tampering, unauthorized access, or leakage by third parties, etc.
KSK may change and/or alter the contents of the Web site and suspend or discontinue the services provided through the Web site at any time without notice. KSK shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any change or alteration to the contents and suspension or closure of the Web site, regardless of the reason.
The Web site may provide information about products and services that are not available in some regions or countries. The Web site is not always designed to provide information in every region or country.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright to the documents, images, voices, and other materials on the Web site belong to KSK, unless otherwise specified. All materials on the Web site are protected by copyright laws and other applicable international laws and treaty provisions. Except for personal use and except to the extent defined in the Web site, you are prohibited from using, duplicating, altering, uploading, posting, sending, distributing, lending, transferring, selling, and publishing any of materials on this Web site without KSK’s prior written permission.
Company names, product names, and the logos used on the Web site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of KSK. Other product names and company names used on the Web site are trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Links to other websites
Third party websites linked to or from the Web site (“Linked Site(s)”) are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control of KSK. Use of the Linked Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operator of each Linked Site. KSK assumes no responsibility for the contents of any Linked Site. In no event shall KSK be liable for any loss or damage incurred by accessing or using any Linked Site.
Nothing contained on the Web site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by KSK of the contents of the Linked Sites, and any products and/or services appearing on and/or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or similar relationship between the operators of the Linked Sites and KSK.
Information provided from users
By sending any comment, questions, information, proposals, ideas, etc. (“Comments”) to KSK, then such Comments will be treated with the understanding that you agreed to the following terms:
1. KSK will not treat the Comments as confidential or proprietary information.
2. KSK will not assume any obligation to consider, evaluate, or adopt the Comments.
3. Even if KSK adopts any comments identical or similar in part or in whole to the Comments,
KSK assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any compensation.
Link to the Website
You can link any website to the Web site, if you inform KSK of the URL of the linked website and the name of the contact person. In addition, you must agree to the following:
1. In no event will KSK be liable for loss or damage incurred by linking to the Web site.
2. KSK assumes neither the responsibility nor the obligation for the link to the Web site. Linking to the Web site does not indicate the grant
of any rights from KSK.
3. The URL and contents of the Web site may be changed or deleted without prior notice. Notification of changes or deletion of the contents
will not be provided.
4. No cross-links will be made.
5. Please make sure that the Web site is presented in a way that permits a third party to clearly understand that the Website content belongs
e.g., the Web site should not appear within a frame of another website.
6. Please do not use our logo without permission.
7. Links from websites containing the following will be denied. The Web site will also not be referenced in emails:
・Content that is illegal or violates the standards of public order and decency (inducement to criminal, illegal, or antisocial activities;
including expressions of discrimination)
・Content deemed offensive to KSK, any of its affiliates, or any third party
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
Use of the Web site and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Japanese laws, unless otherwise specified. All disputes and lawsuits over use of the Web site, unless otherwise specified, shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court in Japan as the exclusive court of first instance.